Sunday, June 5, 2016

Microsoft Office 365 (O365) Deployment Guide



1.     What are the three primary phases in an Office 365 deployment?
󠆿 A. Prepare Phase

󠄀 B. Installation Phase

󠆿 C. Migrate Phase

󠄀 D. Plan Phase

󠆿 E. I don't know

󠄀 F. Provisioning Phase

2. Which component is hosted in the cloud by Microsoft when using a hybrid deployment model?
A. Lync Online Server

ᴑ B. ADFS 2.0 Server

ᴑ C. Network Router

ᴑ D. Firewall Server

ᴑ E. I don't know


3. When are Office 365 passwords are set to expire?
ᴑ A. Every 90 days

ᴑ B. Every 30 days

ᴑ C. Every 60 days

ᴑ D. I don't know

ᴑ E. Every 120 days

4. If you encounter a problem with the Office 365 service (for example, your users cannot retrieve email), you should do what first?
ᴑ A. Check the office 365 service status

B. Run the MOSDAL tool

C. Call Microsoft

D. File a service request

E. I don't know
6. True or False? You can add the same domain to multiple Office 365 accounts.
A. I don't know

B. False

ᴑ C. True

7. True or False? An Office 365 administrator is simply a regular Office 365 user account that has administrative privileges to administer portions of the Office 365 service.
A. I don't know

B. False

ᴑ C. True
8. Which tool enables you to remotely test Outlook connectivity?
ᴑA. Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer

B. Microsoft Office 365 Deployment Readiness Tool

C. ADFS

D. MOSDAL

E. I don't know

9. If a user has a problem with their Office 365 service, the user should...
ᴑ A. Go to the Microsoft Online administration portal and fill out a service request

ᴑ B. Contact your company's internal help desk

C. I don't know

D. Call Microsoft directly

E. Run the MOSDAL diagnostic tool



10. In the URL http://mail.contoso.com, the top-level domain is:

ᴑ A. com

B. I don't know

C. http

D. contoso

E. mail
11. Which component is not part of Office 365?
ᴑ A. Exchange Online

ᴑ B. Dynamics CRM Online

C. SharePoint Online

D. Office Web Applications

E. Lync Online

F. I don't know


12. Which DNS record type identifies the server to which mail is delivered?

A. SRV

B. A

C. CNAME

ᴑ D. MX

E. I don't know

Helen
0918 016 139














No comments:

Post a Comment